The Junior (JR) EVO
Sized perfectly for kids up to 100 pounds, this new junior model is 100% EVO from tip to tail. The JR EVO is the next evolution in junior slalom ski performance.
Featuring quicker, more complete turns on both sides of the course, this junior ski is a completely new shape designed specifically for our “up and coming” skiers.
The JR EVO is smooth and predictable with no surprises. While stability is the key ingredient in the junior ski design, this ski also delivers top slalom course performance just like the adult version of the EVO.
The JR EVO ski follows D3’s most successful junior designs in history like the JR Nomad, JR Fusion and JR Quest.
Regardless of boat speed or line length the JR EVO is designed to transport junior skiers to a whole new level of performance.
The 62.5” JR EVO features our standard insert patternand no longer requires a special plate for the front binding.
Fast, stable, effortless and intuitive… that’s the 62.5” JR EVO!
The JR EVO features
• New bevel angle – Keeps the ski moving as the turn is completed. Resulting in a noticeable reduction in effort required as the ski loads into the wake.
• Balanced rocker profile - The turns on both sides are quicker and more complete. Flat-spot position allows skier to easily stay in the sweet-spot.
• Re-shaped concave – Deep where holding power is required, shallower where it can enhance the turns.
• Tapered tail - Provides the desired combination of support and slide resulting in maximum angle with minimal skier input.
• Pro-ggressive flex- A softer flex philosophy that is focused on a linear, tip-to-tail flex ratio. Providing instant acceleration out of the buoy.
• Accuset Fin Block – Accurate, three-point set screws for easy fin adjustments and laser aligned fin position.
• Stainless steel machine screw Inserts- To accommodate D3, HO, Reflex and most current binding hole patterns. No special junior front binding plate required. All inserts are set in hard PVC anchor blocks for trouble free screw retention.
JR E V O - Laser Blue – 62.5”
Please contact us directly via email or by phone to order. email@example.com | 916.714.9389
Recommended weight range
For junior skiers up to 100 pounds