The EVO-S Junior
Ski Size Chart Imperial
Ski Size Chart Metric
Sized perfectly for kids
up to 110 pounds, this new junior model is 100% EVO-S from tip to tail. The EVO-S Jr. is the next evolution in junior slalom ski performance. Featuring quicker, more
complete turns on both sides of the course, this junior ski is a completely new
shape designed specifically for our “up and coming” skiers.
The EVO-S Jr is smooth and
predictable with no surprises. While stability is the key ingredient in junior
ski design, this ski also delivers top slalom course performance just like the
adult version of the EVO-S. The EVO-S Jr ski follows D3’s most
successful junior designs in history like the JR Nomad, JR Fusion and JR Quest.
Regardless of boat speed
or line length, the EVO-S Jr. is designed to transport junior skiers to a whole
new level of performance.
The 62.5” EVO-S Jr. features our standard insert pattern and does not require a special plate
for the front binding.
Fast, stable, effortless
and intuitive… that’s the 62.5” EVO-S Jr.!
The EVO-S Jr. features:
- Optimal bevel angle - Keeps the ski moving as the turn is completed. Resulting in a noticeable reduction in effort required as the ski loads into the wake.
- Balance rocker profile - The turns on both sides are quicker and more complete. Flat spot position allows skier to easily stay in the sweet spot.
- Reshaped concave - Deep where holding power is required, shallower where it can enhance the turns.
- Tapered tail - Provides the desired combination of support and slide resulting in maximum angle with minimal skier input.
- Progressive flex - A softer flex philosophy that is focused on a linear, tip to tail ratio. Providing instant acceleration out of the buoy.
- Accuset Fin Block - Accurate, three point set screw for easy fin adjustments and laser aligned fin position.
- Machined screw inserts - To accommodate D3, HO, Reflex and most current binding hole patterns. NO special junior front binding plate required. All inserts are set in hard PVC anchor blocks for trouble free screw retention.
- Available in 62.5" Laser Blue
FACTORY TRIAL PROGRAM SKIS AVAILABLE NOW
For the most up to date info, call our TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM
at (253) 508-0079 (M-F, 8a-5p PT) or email firstname.lastname@example.org