The EVOlution of Slalom
D3 EVO is the peak of slalom performance, featuring quick, precise turns on both sides of the course. The EVO is smooth and predictable with no surprises. But don’t be fooled… the EVO has horsepower to spare.The EVO carries speed all the way through the turn and builds progressive angle into the wake. For 2019 the EVO is now even easier to control into the edge-change due to the new blended torsional flex pattern. Skiers who ride in a balanced stance and prefer a quick turning, carving style will be right at home on the EVO. Regardless of boat speed or line length the EVO is designed to transport skiers to a new level of performance.
Fast, effortless and intuitive
that’s the EVO.
The EVO features:
- Optimal bevel angle - Keeps the ski moving as the turn is completed. Resulting in a noticeable reduction in effort
required as the ski loads into the wake.
- Balanced rocker profile - The turns
on both sides are quicker and more complete. Flat-spot position allows skier to
easily stay in the sweet-spot.
- Re-shaped concave - Deep where
holding power is required, shallower where it can enhance the turns.
- Tapered tail - Provides the desired
combination of support and slide resulting in maximum angle with minimal skier
- Progressive flex - A stiffer
longitudinal flex philosophy provides instant acceleration out of the buoy.
However a softer, more forgiving torsional flex keep the EVO easy to control at
even the shortest line lengths.
- Accuset Fin Block - Accurate, three-point
set screws for easy fin adjustments and laser aligned fin position.
- Machined screw inserts - To accommodate D3, HO, Reflex and
most current binding hole patterns. All inserts are set in hard PVC anchor
blocks for trouble free screw retention.
- Sizing can be a very critical factor in how any ski performs. For this reason the EVO is available in one inch increments.
- Sizes: 64", 65", 66", 67" & 68"
- EVO Tour Red
For the most up to date info and to determine what size EVO might be right for you, call our
TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM at (253) 508-0079 (M-F, 8a-5p, PT) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org