Ski Size Chart Imperial
Ski Size Chart Metric
The NRG R1 is the quickest turning ski ever
built by D3, where turns are virtually effortless. The R1 delivers powerful edge-control, with
cross course holding power that is unparalleled.
The R1 has a deeper concave and more volume in
the tunnel than either the ION or ION-S. Our Team skiers commented that every turn is symmetrical
– both on-side (heel) and off-side (toe) turns.
The deeper concave means that the ski creates
more angle so the R1 is fast behind the boat but shuts down quickly to give the
skier space and perfect speed into the next buoy. If you are looking to
experience quick, even, smooth finishing turns on both sides of the course you must
experience the NRG R1.
D3 Team skiers’ comment that - “the NRG R1 has a
more complete finish to the turn, particularly on the onside… and the
transition off the second wake into the edge change is automatic. The R1 builds angle easily at the gate turn in.
When you have a bad turn, or do not get enough angle, the ski allows you to make
up for a mistake. I always feel like I know what the ski going to do.”
The NRG R1 features:
- Deeper, edge to edge concave for powerful hold across the course.
- Wider fore-body for stability and support.
- Narrow tail shape for the necessary control in the turn.
- Tip to tail gradual reduction in concave depth for speed and glide.
- Torsional flex control for precise edge changes and smooth acceleration.
- Machine screw inserts accommodate most current binding systems.
- Accuset Fin Block for laser aligned fin placement.
- Sizes: 64", 65", 66", 67' & 68"
FACTORY TRIAL PROGRAM SKIS AVAILABLE NOW
For the most up to date info and to determine what size NRG R1 might be right for you, call our
TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM at (253) 508-0079 (M-F, 8a-5p PT) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org