noun - en·er·gy \ˈe-nər-jē\
Vigorous exertion of power:
The capacity for vigorous activity; available power
NRG- description – natural rocker geometry; see d3
Ski Size Chart Imperial
Ski Size Chart Metric
A completely new and different direction in design and performance, the NRG breaks new D3 ground in slalom ski design. Skier styles can vary greatly. It is important to find the ski that works best with your specific technique. The new NRG offers skiers who prefer to use the middle-to-back of the ski. The NRG is effortless to turn, develops a powerful cross course feel and is extremely stable.
The NRG The
NRG has been created for skiers who are looking for quicker turns and prefer a
ski that can develop more angle as it approaches the wake. The NRG has a very
aggressive rocker pattern that allows it to turn the tightest radius turns
possible. The NRG boasts the deepest concave of any D3 ski design to date. This
allows the ski to have incredible holding power as the NRG exits each turn and
builds space to the next edge change. Skiers who ride the middle to back of the
ski and want a quick turning ski will want to try the NRG.
Powerful, quick, fast that’s the NRG.
The NRG features
· A completely new rocker profile. Creating a natural turning radius that builds maximum angle and space.
· Wider in the fore-body and narrower in the tail the NRG is built for short line.
· An all new, high volume, edge to edge concave. This deep tunnel delivers holding power to spare.
· The world famous D3 bevels stay in place to keep this all new ride familiar and stable.
· A firm flex pattern that is designed to flex from tip to tail in smooth proportion. This creates speed in and out of the turn and a consistent, predictable turning radius.
· The water tension the NRG creates is a unique by-product of the new tunnel design. The skier feels “connected” to the ski, allowing the skier to easily stay centered in the middle of the ski, and in complete control at the shortest line lengths.
Now is the time for skiers to feel the eNeRGy.
NRG BLUE – 64”, 65”, 66”, 67” & 68”All D3 skis come with an insert hole pattern that accommodate both D3 and HO standard binding plates.
NRG PINK – 64”, 65” & 66”
Please contact us directly via email or by phone to order. firstname.lastname@example.org | (253) 508-0079
Recommended weight range
Skier ability and line length may affect recommendation